If You Missed This Week’s PA Schools Work’s Webinar On Gov. Wolf’s Proposed Education Budget
A link is provided below if you were not able to listen in.
If you were not able to join us for our Lunch & Learn webinar this week with Public Citizens for Children and Youth (PCCY) and Education Voters of Pennsylvania about Governor Wolf’s proposed budget and how we can be effective advocates for public education funding, don’t worry! Below you’ll find a link to a recording of the webinar, plus some corresponding resources:
- You can view a recording of the webinar here (you will need to input your name and email to view the video).
- If you’d like to catch up on prior webinar sessions, we archive all our webinars and associated content on our website.
- You can access the slides from the presentation here.
- As discussed on the webinar, you can find a spreadsheet of allocations of state funding in Governor Wolf’s 2021-22 budget proposal by school district on the first data tab of the PA Department of Education spreadsheet here (tab is named “BEF 2021-22 Proposed Feb2021”).
- Also mentioned on the webinar—we always welcome new organizations to endorse the PA Schools Work campaign. You can learn more about what that means and how you can submit an organizational endorsement here.
There are plenty of other resources available on the PA Schools Work website—in particular, visit our research page and our school district data pages.
PA Schools Work will be in touch soon regarding our next Lunch & Learn webinar.
Be good to your neighbors.
– The PA Schools Work Campaign