If you aren’t registered to vote yet, today is a better day than ever to do so! Here are some facts you may or may not know:
- If you’ve moved, even if just across town, you need to update your voter registration!
- Register if -1st time voting -Moved -Changed name -Haven’t voted recently -New citizen
- If you haven’t voted in a while, update your voter registration. It just takes 2min
It’s #NationalVoterRegistrationDay! Are you ready to #BeVocalVoteLocal? Update your voter registration at NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org
- More than 23M ppl move across state lines every 4 yrs
- 45M+ ppl need to update voter registration between presidential elections Don’t wait!
- 40% of ppl don’t know they need to update voter reg after moving
Some Important Dates to Remember:
- October 9- Last day to REGISTER TO VOTE before the November election
- October 30 – Last day to apply for a civilian absentee ballot
- November 2 – Last day for County Boards of Elections to receive voted civilian absentee ballots
- November 6 – General election
- November 13- Last day for County Board of Elections to receive voted military and overseas absentee ballots, submitted for delivery no later than 11:59 p.m. Nov. 5.
- More: How to register to vote in Pennsylvania